December 6, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Berlin, Germany - Indie app developer Slappstick today is pleased to announce an update of their popular Mac application AppyDays, which tracks currently discounted apps for the Mac App Store, the iOS App Store for both iPhone and iPad and, as of this version, current discounts from MUPromo as well. Sporting a slick and simple UI, the application focuses on bringing the most current App Store discounts at the users fingertips.
Aiming to being the best tool to list current discounts for Mac and iOS apps, slappstick goes beyond the Mac App Store for Mac applications, by adding all current discounts from the very popular MUPromo.com site, a feature that hasn't been available in any similar application in the Mac App Store so far.
* Displays discounted apps in the Mac, iOS App Store as well as MUPromo
* Filters available for price and category
* Filter to only display popular apps, to make finding great apps easier
* Menu bar mode to display AppyDays in the OS X menu bar
* Shows star ratings for all applications (where available)
* Polished and sleek user interface
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* Intel 64- or 32-bit processor
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AppyDays 1.5 is available for free exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Reference category. Slappstick is focused on continually improving AppyDays for Mac while maintaining its simplicity.
Located in Germany, Slappstick was founded in late 2009 by two indie developers. They love to think of original ideas and develop exciting applications for the iOS and Mac platform that focus on long-lasting value to the user. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Slappstick. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.