December 12, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce the launch of TheMacBundles' updated December Bundle and the addition of new highly rated titles to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. All of the apps in the updated December Bundle are compatible with OS 10.7 (Lion). The updated December Bundle features a total of 14 Macworld Gems and other highly rated apps!
The new Weekly Specials being offered by TheMacBundles are Photo Sense and DiscoBrick DJ. Photo Sense is designed to both quickly and easily enhance users' photos and make them more attractive without having to spend a lot of time and money on purchasing, learning, and using complicated photo manipulation software.
DiscoBrick DJ is a standalone Audio Visualizer that works without requiring plugIns and without the issues associated with plugins. DiscoBrick DJ creates dazzling visual effects by reacting to the audio that is captured by either the user's built-in mic or an external mic.
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software. Also, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All of the titles in the updated December Bundle also are available in the innovative BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional high quality apps to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The updated December Bundle of 14 highly rated programs is priced at only $49.95 (USD). This represents a saving of $424 (over 89%) off of the $474 retail value of the software!
The updated December Bundle and the Weekly Specials will expire on December 21st. The programs included in the updated December Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, iPads, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* Bevy - is a new app launcher that shows all of the user's app icons organized neatly within a single, customizable window.
* BookMacster - is a master bookmarks app for the Mac for managing bookmarks in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Camino, iCab, Opera, and OmniWeb, and on the web with Delicious, Pinboard, and Google Bookmarks. It also works with Dropbox(TM) and similar services and with iCloud.
* CaliBrate - allows users to create and batch process iCal events and adds many other productivity enhancements to iCal.
* CrossOver Mac Standard- allows users to run many popular Windows apps on their Macs without having to run Windows or virtualization software.
* Graphic Inspector - checks entire folders of graphics files for potential problems according to specific workflow requirements. It provides both home photographers and graphics professionals of any trade with the most exhaustive info on multiple images and vector graphics.
* iDeal CRM - supports invoicing, inventory management, contact management, project management, business history, business tasks, reminders, knowledge base, and many other business-related functions. And it runs on both OS X and Windows!
* iDupe - is a smart duplicates scanner for iTunes that goes way beyond iTunes' limited built-in functionality.
* iMedia Converter - is an all-in-one converter that enables users to quickly and easily rip DVDs, convert videos, remove DRM protections, and extract audio from both DVDs and video files.
* iTube Converter - helps users download and convert videos (HD videos are supported) from YouTube, FaceBook, BREAK, Yahoo Video, and many other video-sharing sites which are opened in Safari.
* maComfort Premium - is great for users of Boot Camp, Parallels Desktop, and VMware Fusion. It's a Windows app that emulates Mac hotkeys and popular Mac features like Quicklook, Spaces, and Active Corners in Windows.
* Slink - is the easy and secure way for users to remotely connect to their home networks.
* SuperCal - is an easy-to-use software display calibrator for measuring and correcting any LCD, CRT, or projector. It saves users the expense of purchasing a hardware-based calibrator.
* Super Flexible File Synchronizer Pro - allows users to easily back up their data and synchronize PCs, Macs, servers, notebooks, and online storage space.
* Yummy FTP - is one of the fastest, easiest to use, and most powerful Mac FTP/SFTP clients available.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.