December 12, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Viareggio, Italy - Mobile game developer CatfishBlues Games has announced the release and immediate availability of Tiny Comet 1.0, their new game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In the shoes of a little blue comet, you've been captured by Earth's gravity and separated from your family, you must reach the open space and find your loved ones before it's too late!
Fly towards the goal, absorb as much energy as you can to avoid fading away, dodge obstacles and watch out for the angry birds, they will do anything to stop you from leaving the planet.
* Universal App: runs in HD on iPad and other Retina Display devices
* Very easy to play, only tilt up and down controls
* Physics-based environment demolition
* High-quality cartoon-style graphics, also with 3D elements
* Several original musics and funny sound effects
* 18 Levels split in 6 different worlds
* 5 Special transformations of the comet
* Game Center support, with leaderboards and 28 achievements
* Facebook and Twitter Integration
* Powered by Unity3D
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Size is about 49 MB.
Pricing and Availability:
Tiny Comet 1.0 is offered at the special introductory price of only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Games category. The price will never be lower, try it today!
Located in Viareggio (Tuscany), Italy, CatfishBlues Games is a team of developers specialized in the development of mobile games, particularly for iOS and Android, in business since March 2010. As longtime gamers, the CatfishBlues developer team create products that are of the highest quality and with innovative features, however, taking constant inspiration from the classic games of the 1980s / 90s. Specialized in both 2D and 3D games, CatfishBlues release games ranging from classic shoot'em up and action games to puzzles and innovative casual games. Copyright (C) 2011 CatfishBlues Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.