December 15, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Tulsa, Oklahoma - Software development company PDL Productions, L.L.C. has launched their latest game, iRound Up, which concludes their "3 in 3" Campaign for December 2011. In iRound Up, choose to be a cowboy or cowgirl and wrangle in the bulls, or a farm dog and herd in the sheep, or even a sheriff and capture the runaway bandits. Three different arenas provide a total of 45 challenging levels for those using the iPhone or iPod touch. Capture all 460 targets in the game using simple touch controls.
So you wanna be a cowboy? Or maybe a cowgirl? It's not as easy as it sounds as you try to round up various targets while 'falling' onto the platforms in each of the 3 arenas in iRound Up. Tap left or right to rotate your character 90 deg. in that direction. As a cowboy or cowgirl, lasso the bulls. Or choose a farm dog to gather in the sheep. Or maybe become a sheriff and shoot the thieving bandits.
All 3 available arenas contain 15 levels, some with an increasing number of targets, some with more obstacles to overcome to get to the targets. Unlock the next level by completing the previous one in order to move through the game. After each group of 15 levels, your score will be automatically uploaded to the Game Center Leaderboards, unless you turn this feature off as you may elect to do. The exceptional graphics and captivating sounds will entice you to play until you've become the round up expert!
* 45 total levels of addicting physics based gameplay
* 15 cowboy/cowgirl vs. bull levels
* 15 farm dog vs. sheep levels
* 15 sheriff vs. bandit levels
* Fall on each target by tapping in the desired area of the screen
* Quickly gather all 150+ targets in each arena
* Combined total of over 460 targets to gather throughout the game
* High scores page automatically keeps track of your best time for each level in each arena
* Ability to choose the gender of your character
* Countless hours of fun and addicting physics and puzzle gameplay
* Amazing and engaging graphics
* Optional lively music to keep you entertained
* Game Center Leaderboards (Optional)
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 12.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iRound Up 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, PDL Productions, L.L.C. was founded on May 5, 2011 by Alex Harbaugh and his business partner, Terry Harbaugh. Previously released games include iJetSki, iShoot It, and iSubmarine for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. All Material and Software (C) 2011 PDL Productions, L.L.C. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.