May 2, 2007 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Oakville, Ontario, CANADA) - Lucerne Systems announces the immediate availability of Horizon, a new, calendar-based personal financial management system. Horizon lets you get a clear, simple picture of where your money comes from and where it goes. Designed exclusively for Mac OS X, Horizon uses a simple calendar interface to create freeform budgets and other financial plans.
"Horizon was designed from the ground up to be a completely different software solution", says Iain Delaney, President of Lucerne Systems. "With existing programs using a checkbook or ledger interface, we felt that a new way of looking at the numbers was needed."
Horizon provides the following special features:
- Simple data entry: just double-click on a date and enter the value.
- Drag and drop to move copy/cells.
- Build equations with almost no typing, using point-and-click references.
- Use relative references, such as "yesterday", "last week", "last month". "last year".
- Easy to use functions to total, count, average, and find highest and lowest values for a range of dates.
- Simple repeat system for regular daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly entries.
- extensive on-line help in Apple Help Book form.
- support web site with video screencasts and user forums.
Horizon is available for immediate download as a fifteen-day trial version, and a single-user license costs only $29.95 US.
Lucerne Systems is a software development and consulting company based in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Lucerne Systems was incorporated in the province of Ontario in September, 1994.