December 19, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Temecula, California - Bright Beacon Books is excited to announce the release of its first iPhone application, Brain Warp. Brain Warp 1.02 is available at the App Store for free, and includes four fun and educational space themed games. Robert Fuller developed this game using his network of friends and family, showing that it doesn't take a big corporate business to produce a quality product.
Brain Warp is a kid friendly educational space adventure game. There are no ads, no in app purchases and no social media. With Brain Warp, players can explore the universe through four fun and challenging games that entertain as well as exercise the brain. Math, recognition, motor and memory skills are exercised during play. Multiple levels allow monitoring of skill improvement through higher scores. "Fun Facts" provide information about our amazing universe. Brain Warp is perfect for children and adults alike. "There are so many mindless games out there. I wanted to create something that is entertaining, but not a waste of time to play," says Robert Fuller.
Brain Warp Games:
* Aliens - Recognition and quick decisions: Help the alien ambassadors find the correct spaceship, but hurry, the ships are about to blast off.
* Cloaking - Short-term memory: Remember where the cloaked ships are located.
* Minefield - Math skills and quick decisions: Destroy the gravity bombs by dragging them together to reach critical mass, but don't go over the critical value or your ship will be destroyed.
* Asteroids - Math Skills: Destroy the asteroids with the incorrect values, but not the ones that solve the equation.
* Fun Facts - These pop up from time to time presenting intriguing information about our universe.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 35.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Brain Warp 1.02 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Game category.
Bright Beacon Books is a publisher of books and educational games located in Temecula, California. The company's mission is to create fun and educational games, apps, and books. Copyright (C) 2011 Robert Fuller. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.