December 1, 2008 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Meadville, Pennsylvania - Nuclear Nova Software has announced Liquid Defense, their fourth game for the Mac. Liquid Defense is a unique puzzle game where you must eliminate all of the incoming water, gas and oil. Each of the 28 levels is carefully designed to require innovative solutions while managing limited resources.
* 3D graphics with simple 2D gameplay
* Realistic Chipmunk physics engine
* Cross platform, play on Mac now, with PCs and Linux versions coming soon.
* Actively developed, constant free updates
* US English
* Mac OS X Version 10.3.9 Tiger or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 27MB Hard Drive space
* 32MB of VRAM
* 1.8GHZ or greater CPU recommended
Pricing and Availability:
A free eight level demo is available from Nuclear Nova Software. The full version is available for $19.95 (USD) through Nuclear Nova's website.
Located in Meadville, Pennsylvania, Nuclear Nova Software is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by Jake Leveto. Jake is currently studying at the Rochester Institute of Technology for Microelectronic Engineering. Nuclear Nova Software was founded with the intent of developing unique and challenging games with compelling game-play for the Mac platform and iPhone. Copyright 2002-2008 Nuclear Nova Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.