December 2, 2008 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, USA - ProteMac has announced ProteMac KeyBag 1.0, their keystroke recorder utility for Mac OS X. With a focus on ease-of-use, ProteMac KeyBag allows control all keyboard activity for each application on your Mac, showing you exactly what was typed and to where. ProteMac KeyBag is intended for interception and recording of everything that is entered from the keyboard on your Mac. ProteMac KeyBag work in the hidden mode. It is designed for hidden monitoring of the computer activities. Key logger invisibly logs and is capable of recording keystrokes of every user activity performed on your Mac.
ProteMac KeyBag allows you to find out what other users do on your computer in your absence. You will find out, what was going on your computer in your absence: what was typed and the windows visited websites etc. This invisible employee spy surveillance tool records every keystroke to database file with user-friendly easy to use keystroke log viewer.
By constantly using ProteMac KeyBag you will save your time by preventing accidental data damage and loss. ProteMac KeyBag automatically records all typed emails conversations, chat records, website visited, password and documents lists. You can immediately restore the text which was typed yesterday, the day before yesterday, or weeks ago. Using the program constantly, you can restore the previously typed text in case you have lost it.
Feature highlights include:
* Stealth and undetectable Monitoring and Recording
* Record all keystrokes typed on any applications
* Records chat conversations for the latest versions of iChat, Adium, Proteus, Skype, Yahoo IM, MSN (Microsoft IM)
* Keystroke log viewer for all applications in one window
* Powerful keystroke log viewer for every application
* Useful statistic of every application utilization
* Comple chart of used application utilization
* Fully supports Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and 10.5 (Leopard)
* Universal build (for Intel/Power PC)
* Friendly and easy to use user interface
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 10.5 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
ProteMac KeyBag 1.0 is available for only $49.95 (USD) for a Single License, and may be downloaded directly from the ProteMac website.
Located in historic St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, Intelus, Ltd. is a privately funded company founded in 2002. Leveraging their longtime experience in the video industry, Intelus' goal is to develop best-of-breed tools for the Mac platform, and lead to the creation of Macvide. Copyright 2002-2008 Intelus, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.