December 21, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Victoria, Australia - App Sublime today announced the release of Timetable Pad Mini for iPhone and iPod touch, following on from the success of Timetable Pad for iPad.
Timetable Pad Mini is an elegant and straightforward way for students to keep track of their school or uni timetables. After easily entering in their schedule's details Timetable Pad Mini will become a student's 'go-to' guide for knowing when and where their studies take place, right on their favourite iDevice.
* Notes - Jot down assignment details and other important tasks.
* Text Suggestion - For quicker text entry (subject titles and room numbers).
* Class highlighting - Easily identify subjects by colour.
* Full seven day week (optional) - For those that must study weekends.
* Two week timetable, week A & B (optional) - For those with an alternating schedules.
Timetable Pad Mini is truly special not only due to its great design and implementation, but also because it was built based largely on feedback received from Timetable Pad for iPad - resulting in an app of a very high standard that has been tailored around people's needs.
Timetable Pad also offers many subtle features that complete the quality experience:
* Text Suggestion offers subject titles and room numbers already entered elsewhere as the user types, greatly reducing the time it takes to enter the user's timetable details.
* Auto week switching is a feature for those with alternating schedules that once enabled our app will open to the correct week (week A or week B) on launch, so user doesn't have to think about it.
* iPhone or iPod touch.
* iOS 4.3 or above.
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Beginning Dec 21, 2011, Timetable Pad Mini 1.1.0 is available for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in and around Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia, App Sublime is a small team of developers focused on building quality applications for iOS and Mac. Since our foundation midway through 2010 we have specialised in niche apps, largely for the education sector. Copyright (C) 2011 App Sublime. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.