December 22, 2011 in News (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - Omvistech is pleased to announce the availability of a new iPhone news app, DailySync Pro, in the App Store. This app sports an innovative interface to enable seamless access to a large number of news sources, with a beautiful visual interface. This app supports easy customization, and users can access sources across many categories including Technology, Politics, Entertainment, Food, Fashion, Sports, Travel, etc.
This app is useful for different types of users. A casual user looking to pass time while waiting for a ride, waiting in a checkout line, waiting for a flight, and so on, can use the app, for example, to look up the latest news in Entertainment, Music, Sports, etc.
It is also useful for a power user who regularly follows a number of sources such as technology blogs, political blogs, etc., for daily updates. This app allows the power users to efficiently read content from a large number of sources; several built-in features are particularly useful for power users. This app also includes Facebook and Twitter clients, and a calendar client.
Main features include:
* Discover interesting and useful sources (websites, blogs, etc) covering your favorite topics
* Arrange sources and blogs into multiple lists for convenient navigation
* Mark items as "read" as you view them, so that you can focus on latest content
* Share items of interest via Facebook, Twitter and Email
* Access your Facebook and Twitter feeds
* A simple, easy-to-use interface for navigating the content
* Easy management of lists of favorite websites and blogs
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DailySync Pro 1.1 for iOS is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Omvistech is a privately held company that specializes in developing applications for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Omvistech Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.