December 22, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Spokane Valley, Washington - Britton Mobile Development today is proud to announce the release of Portfolio for iPhone. Portfolio for iPhone is a powerful new pocket-sized counterpart to Portfolio for iPad. Customers can use it as an ultra-portable portfolio, reference, or pose book and display it directly on their iPhone or connect to an Apple TV (iPhone 4S only) or other external screen.
Portfolio for iPhone is the perfect pocket companion for photographers, designers, architects, sales reps, florists, artists, and any other visual profession. It can be used as a portfolio, a pose reference, a catalog, an art book, and much more. Featuring extensive appearance customization, Portfolio for iPhone can be adapted to the look and feel of any business.
Britton Mobile Development's latest app is available directly on the App Store for immediate purchase and download. It features a comprehensive built-in help file, can import and export its full library to Portfolio for iPad allowing for quick synchronization, and can load from multiple media sources. Portfolio for iPhone uses the latest advances in technology available in iOS 5, creating a seamless presentation for any client.
* Can create multiple galleries to divide and sort a large media library into categories
* Media loading is available from the iPhone library, iTunes File Sharing, and Dropbox
* All media is stored internally and does not require any sort of connection once loaded
* Comprehensive built-in help file
* Interface can be locked with a passcode to avoid exposing the management interface to clients
* Viewing supports thumbnails, a split view, and full screen
* Video out support through both the VGA and HDMI connectors as well as AirPlay (iPhone 4S only)
* Import and export the library to backup or clone to other iPhones or iPads
* Appearance customization of the splash screen, colors, and header text
* Automatic importing of IPTC keyword data and quick filtering capability
* Per-item notes and ratings for use in any presentation
Superior Customer Support:
Britton Mobile Development is committed to providing superior customer service and support to our users. This includes regular updates and new in-app features. Have a question or feature request? Or want to join our mailing list or Beta Testing Team? Please email support.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Portfolio for iPhone 1.0 is available now for the introductory price of $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Britton Mobile Development is a software development company with a commitment to excellent customer service and exceptional apps. The company's software development experience allows it to work on projects of nearly any complexity and create products with outstanding usability. Copyright (C) 2011 Britton Mobile Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.