December 25, 2011 in Promotions (F)
[prMac.com] Erlangen, Germany - Michael Mueller announces Santa is coming to Santa Monica! The new Santa Monica Mountains hiking guide for Apple(R) mobile devices is being offered at a two-for-one price through January 15, 2012. One app download ($5.99) will automatically qualify buyer for a free additional download, which they will receive as a promotional code via email. The app was released this year in October as the project of geographer/writer team Michael Neumann and Cara Koehler of Michael Mueller Verlag.
With so many smartphone users, giving the gift of an app download is becoming more popular as stocking stuffers. Simply print out the festive coupon & code sent by email and slip it into a card or stocking.
Gift this app and help friends or family members fulfill their various New Year's Resolutions!
For the Disorganized:
* Santa Monica Mountains app combines several maps, a GPS device, POIs, driving directions and 10 full-length hikes and compacts them into one simple app.
For the Green campaigner:
* Further the National Park conservation efforts and visit a park! The Mueller app educates the hiker about the ecological importance of the Santa Monica coastal region.
For the Fit or need-to-get Fit:
* Each of the 10 hikes are rated by difficulty level for hikers of all skill level. An altitude cross section chart included in the app measures the distance in walking time between each waypoint so you can keep an eye on your progress.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 86.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MMTravel Guide 3.6 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. MMSanta Monica should then selected from the main app and downloaded.
This offer is only redeemable from Michael Mueller Publishing directly and is not associated with the Apple(R) iTunes Store. Limit one free download per Apple account username. The free download coupon and code are not for redistribution or resale.
Michael Mueller Verlag (Publishing) was founded in 1979 by then 24-year old Michael Mueller. Thirty some years later, he has just received the 2011 ITB Book Award for his lifetime achievement in journalism. In the late 70's, Mueller began writing travel guides with a more on-site, journalistic approach, breaking new ground in 1982 when he published the first unconventional guide to the German region Franconian Switzerland. Mueller's offices are based in Erlangen, Germany. With now over 200 destination titles for city and hiking guides, Germany's number one independent travel guidebook publisher has begun publishing guides in English and Spanish. Copyright (C) 2011 Michael Mueller Verlag GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.