December 10, 2008 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Chico, California - Mien Software has released MediaEdit 3.1.3 for the Mac, a consumer-level video editing tool, which supports standard painting tools and multiple layers. This update adds support for iDVD export, improves chapter markers, and addresses several bugs.
This free update adds the following:
* Added support for iDVD export
* Chapter markers are now compatible with iDVD
* Fixed issue with importing .tif files
* Fixed capture window resize bug
* Fixed a crash that occurred after cancelled rendering
About MediaEdit 3:
MediaEdit 3 is the easy-to-use movie editing software designed for the consumer. Experience a better way to edit with support for drawing tools and unlimited layers.
Built completely from the ground up with the latest video editing technologies. Add video, audio, photo, and text with ease. You can draw directly onto your movie with the standard painting tools! It supports unlimited media layers, comes with standard filters and transitions, and edits more than just DV! It can edit virtually all QuickTime compatible formats (.mov, .avi, .mp4, .dv, etc).
Designed specifically for moviemakers, amateur photographers and new creative artists, MediaEdit 3 will show you the world of movie magic and help create professional looking, impressive movie projects.
* Supports virtually all QuickTime compatible files
* Unlimited media layers
* Add video, audio and text instantly
* Add chapter markers
* Edit movies in HD, SD, or any size
* Non-destructive editing
* Multiple levels of undo
* Live previews and background rendering
* Capture video and audio
* Powerful yet easy-to-use timeline
* Resize and position clip display region
* Comes with standard effects, filters and transitions
* Video composition: chroma keying, matte, hard light, etc.
* Export to iDVD, QuickTime, DV, MPEG-4 and to the web
* Create slideshows
Availability and Pricing:
MediaEdit 3 can be downloaded online from their website. It has a free 30-day trial. Full versions of the product can be purchased from the Mien Software store. The Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for MediaEdit 3 is $59.95 (USD).
Mien Software is a small company headquartered in Chico, California. They specialize in multimedia software and provide quality products for the consumer. For more information, please visit their website. Copyright 2008 Mien Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and QuickTime are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.