January 3, 2012 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Des Moines, Iowa - Farmdog Software is proud to announce the availability of Go2 1.5, the best release of our bookmark manager for professionals to date. Go2 concentrates on bookmarking servers, and makes it fast and easy to connect to servers or open web apps with a few keystrokes. Featuring a beautiful design, fast and intuitive interface, quick search mode, and a status bar search menu app. Go2 imports and exports plain text, and scales to thousands of bookmarks easily.
* Added a new "Quick Search Box" to make launching bookmarks even faster
* Drag and drop URLs to the Go2 status bar icon to add them to Go2
* Added a new bookmarklet feature to quickly add bookmarks from a web browser to Go2
* Smart Folders can now be rearranged by drag and drop
* Background of smart folders view is a nice texture now
* Clicking on a smart folder, and then clicking on a bookmark will no longer loose the smart folder view
* Go2 should relinquish focus properly after launching a bookmark now
* Fixed an interface bug that would cause the menu button that is hidden while the Dock icon is present to dissapear if the window was resized as small as it would go
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
Pricing and Availability:
Go2 1.5 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Developer Tools category.
Located in Des Moines, Iowa, Farmdog Software was founded in 2010 by Jonathan Buys to develop quality software for creative and technology professionals. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2012 Farmdog Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.