January 4, 2012 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - PixelMat today is pleased to introduce Pointy and Pokey for iOS, a delightful story in which your child gets to decide the hero. A heart warming adventure about acceptance, friendship and courage, Pointy and Pokey adapts itself to your child's interactions.
Pointy, a shy and adorable hedgehog is the best friend of a naughty porcupine, Pokey. Other animals are wary of their sharp quills and stay away from them. Pointy and Pokey decide to blend in a little more. What do they do to gain acceptance? Who helps them? What happens later when two mean and hungry wolves come into the picture?
The unique features of Pointy and Pokey include:
* An interactive, heart warming adventure
* A story that is controlled by your child: your child's interactions help in deciding the hero
* Beautiful, hand-drawn, original art
* Child friendly narration with soothing background music
* Read along text highlighting
* Amazing, interactive effects on each story page
* Devised by parents and happily enjoyed by children, several times over
* A fun story-telling experience for the entire family
* Page swipe for easy navigation
* Background music and narration tracks can be turned on/off
* A perfect good night story app, tried and tested
* Story & Software: PixelMat
* Art: Studio 203
* Narration: Brooke Pierce
* Music: Kevin MacLeod
Pricing and Availability:
Brought to you by the creators of the critically well acclaimed Giddy Ghost and Whimsical Witch! Expect something unique and full of fun. Pointy and Pokey 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category. Pointy and Pokey HD is also available for iPad.
Located in Bangalore, India, PixelMat Software was founded in 2011 by Amit Mishra. PixelMat Software creates applications and content for mobile devices. Our focus is on creating our own unique applications, including educational and entertainment content for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 PixelMat Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.