January 5, 2012 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] ShenZhen, China - AnyMediaEditor announces MTS to iMovie Converter for Mac. MTS is a high definition video, commonly generated from HD camcorders. We also call MTS "AVCHD", it created by Sony. If you have a Sony camcorder, MTS may be familiar to you. At the same time, Panasonic, JVC, Conon HD camcorders also generate MTS files.
iMovie is an ideal video edit program on Mac, it brought us very much convenience. However it just read video formats MOV, MP4, DV and MPEG, other video format cannot be recognized by iMovie, and MTS is one of the unrecognized formats. So if you happen you have a HD camcorder which generates MTS files, you may find it is frustrating to import MTS to iMovie for editing, because iMovie can't import MTS. At that time you need a MTS to iMovie Converter to convert your MTS videos to iMovie friendly format.
Our MTS to iMovie Converter for Mac is specially designed for that problem, with its help you can easily convert any MTS to iMovie compatible video formats, such as DV, MP4, MOV, etc. The converting speed of our Mac MTS to iMovie Converter will surprise you and the high quality output video will never let you down. Another distinguish feature of our Mac MTS to iMovie Converter is easy to use. With few mouse clicks you can convert MTS to iMovie on Mac and import MTS to iMovie for editing. Besides, our powerful MTS to iMovie converter for Mac can also do some simple editing jobs, just like merge, split, extract, rotate, control setting, capture a picture, crop, etc.
How to import mts into iMovie for editing on Mac:
* Import MTS into MTS to iMovie Converter - Install and run MTS to iMovie Converter Mac, click add button or drag the flv files to the program directly
* Choose the optimized preset for iMovie like .mov - Select "iMovie" as the output format in the format list. The program has already optimized the video settings for iMovie. The output videos could looks great on iMovie
* Covert MTS to iMovie - Hit the "Convert" button to make the conversion, you can import the output files to iMovie (iMovie 11/iMovie 09/iMovie 08/iMovie HD)
* Import converted MTS video to iMovie - Launch iMovie, choose Import > movies, Select the converted video files and click "Import", end
* Allows you to easily convert MTS to a optimized format for your iPad, iPod touch, etc
* Mac MTS conversion makes easy
* Convert MTS for Apple software optimized presets for iMovie, iDVD and Final Cut Pro
* Optimized presets for video players optimized presets for Xbox 360, PSP, PS3, Walkman, etc
* Super fast conversion speed batching processing is available
* Extremely easy-to-use
it has very simple interface and keeps the confusing choices to a minimum
Supported Output Formats:
* Apple Devices: iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, Apple TV, Apple TV 2nd generation
* Apple Software: iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut Pro
* Game Console: PSP, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360
* Portable Video Players: Walkman, Creative Zen, Archos, DV, Sandisk, DELL Axim
* HD Movie: HD MOV, HD M4V, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD TS, HD TRP, HD DivX
* Mobile Phone: Android, BlackBerry, Nokia, Palm Pre, HP iPAQ, HTC
* Video Formats: MOV, M4V,MP4, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, FLV, F4V, TS, TRP, MPEG, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, DivX
* Audio Formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, M4R, AC3, AAC, OGG, APE, MKA, AU, FLAC, CAF, SD2, AIFF, WMA
* Intel-based Mac(32-bit or 64-bit)
* Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7 (Lion)
Pricing and Availability:
MTS to iMovie Converter is $35 (USD). Please keep an eye on the price for the change.
Based in ShenZhen, China. AnyMediaEditor is a professional multimedia conversion developer, we provide all kinds of video format converter. Include video convertsion tools, audio conversion tools and DVD ripping tools.Copyright (C) 2012 AnyMediaEditor. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.