January 12, 2012 in Medical (F)
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Colorful Drop announces that Baby Food Pee Poo, both free and full edition for iOS just released version 2.0. It is designed to help parents managing their new born babies. This new version combines the baby logger/tracker, reminders (feeding, diaper change, and sleep), and white noise player and recorder into one simple, elegant, and fun app.
There are four important tasks that a new born babies must do every day, which are eat(drink), pee, poo, and sleep. "Baby Food Pee Poo" just tries to simply address these routines in a simple and elegant fashion so that parents can spend less time in worrying about how to keep track of them daily. In other words, it is designed to help parents manage baby's feedings, diaper changes, as well as sleep in an easy way. Fun, intuitive, and gorgeous user interface will make parent's job much easier than before. With a few taps, baby's activities will be quickly saved. Parents can also view different reports to get the daily summaries and trends.
Is it only for babies? Absolutely not. From newborns to seniors, anyone who needs to keep track of their life with those activities are applicable. Even for your lovely pets!
Still trying to find a pen and a piece of paper so you can write down your newborn's daily activities? Can not remember your baby/kid's last pee or poo when the doctor or nurse asks you? No more nightmares from now on because "Food Pee Poo" app is your best helper!!!
* New! The built-in white noise player in the sleep section can be used to calm the baby. It also allows parents to record any sound in daily life or even a song that a baby like to hear, such as grandma's wisdom, animal talking in a zoo, pop music on TV, your singing in a bath room, or anything with your imagination.
* Support both oz and cc(mL). This setting is under a baby's profile in "bottle size" field.
* Build-in alarms can remind users for the next feeding, diaper change, or sleep.
* Support multiple babies(full edition) and allow to easily switch between babies.
* Provide step-by-step wizard to help parents use this app.
* Build-in user manual and YouTube video tutorial help parents get up to speed in no time.
* Simple, fun, and intuitive user interface reduce the effort of managing different records.
* Food section allows parents to keep track of beast feeding or bottle-feeding including starting time, duration, and amount.
* Diaper change section helps parents to save the time of baby's pee or poo as well as how many diapers have been used.
* Sleep section gives parents a quick way to track the sleeping time.
* Report section shows detailed records and allows inline editing for quick update. It also helps parents find out the daily trend(full version) in different time frame (7 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, and 3 months)
* The last record will always be visible when recording a new activity for tracking the feeding, diaper change, or sleep, so it can be easily referenced.
* US English and Chinese
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Baby Food Pee Poo Free v2.0 for iOS is absolutely free. Upgrade to the full version is only $0.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category.
Located in San Jose, California, Colorful Drop was founded in 2011 by Jerry Chang. Colorful Drop is a studio that focus on mobile app development. It constantly provides innovation and creativity to create intuitive and fun apps for mobile users, and the passion in designing gorgeous user interface and elegant interaction is the main driver for the studio to succeed in the market. (C) 2011-2012 Colorful Drop. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.