January 10, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Santiago, Chile - Video gaming company, ePig Games today is thrilled to introduce ePig Monster Smasher, their new gaming title for iPhone, iPod touch. The company is planning to release an iPad version of the game next week. Download it for Free, Test world 1 with 15 levels, and if you like it, unlock World 2, 3 and 4 for $0,99 (USD) with 45 more levels.
Get Ready for some fearsome fun in the next Monster hit from e-pig games. Life on the farm is always fun. Until one day a strange portal appears and transports Eddie the pig to a strange and scary place. Now, guide Eddie around the treacherous Cemetery, Midnight, Halloween and Inferno worlds by rotating the levels themselves left or right. Then use gravity to smash as many evil creatures as you can, but make sure you land on their heads. And don't fall out of the levels! You'll regret it!
Along the way, you'll meet enemies such as Vampires, Skeletons, Mummies and many many more! Even the fearsome Reaper makes an appearance. New gameplay elements are added in each world, making this a game you'll play for an eternity. The more creatures you smash, the higher your ranking, so what are you waiting for? Help Eddie smash evil and get his bacon home in one piece.
* Play the first awesome world (15 levels!) completely free
* Three more worlds available for a total of 60 levels
* Huge variety with new gameplay on every world including gravity blocks, teleporters and bosses
* Smash dozens of evil creatures including Skeletons, Zombies, Vampires, Mummies, Frankenstein and Cerberus
* Fear the Reaper! Some enemies, like the terrifying reaper, can't be destroyed! Avoid them
* Amazing Retina Display graphics (on supported devices) bring Eddie and his undead enemies to life
* Game Center leader boards - smash your friends' world records
* Plan your escape by zooming out the levels and noting where the enemies are located
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 77.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ePig Monster Smasher 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The company is planning to release an iPad version of the game next week.
Headquartered in Santiago, Chile, ePig Games is a small video games development company founded by Nicolas Palacios, Diego Palacios and Andres Cortes. Their focus is on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platform. Copyright (C) 2012 ePig Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.