January 25, 2012 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Albuquerque, New Mexico - Stone Design has shipped a feature packed update to its Twittelator Neue App, a best of breed, next generation Twitter client, available on the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch. Designed to take advantage of the Twitter integration in iOS 5, Twittelator Neue leapfrogs the current flock of Twitter apps with its beautiful design, innovative features, and blazingly fast performance. Twittelator Neue is the perfect Twitter client for both new and seasoned Twitter users alike.
To celebrate this release, Twittelator Neue will be on sale for just $0.99 for 48 hours (normally priced at $2.99).
Major New Features in v1.1 include:
* Push Notifications. Receive up-to-the minute notifications about your Twitter accounts. You can use Twittelator Neue's Do-Not-Disturb settings to keep things quiet when you want them to be. Powered by Boxcar.
* Timeline Galleries. Get a bird's eye view of the photos in a timeline. Timeline Galleries in Twittelator Neue presents photos with stunning, fluid animations.
* Tweet Replies. "Where's the best sushi in San Francisco?". Twittelator Neue can seek out what people said in an instant.
* Recent User Photos. Just tap on a person's profile picture and get a glimpse into the things they've been snapping lately.
* Performance. We take performance so seriously that we consider it a feature. Twittelator Neue 1.1 reflects that with many performance and stability improvements.
Features of the Twittelator Neue App include:
* Timeline Photos. Twittelator Neue places previews of photos directly under the tweets they came from. With just a single touch, the photo springs to life, giving you immediate access to the full-size image.
* Website Previews. No longer will you wonder what's behind the curtain of a shortened URL. Twittelator Neue loads previews of the links in a tweet. A quick tap and the website is at the ready. It's a site-seeing sneak peek.
* Multiple Timelines. Twittelator Neue elegantly allows for the addition of multiple timelines, known as Timeline Shortcuts, to your main friends Timeline. Whether it's something hot in the news that you're keen to keep tabs on, or something of a more permanent nature, Multiple Timelines in Twittelator Neue is the smart solution to keeping up with what's important.
* Multiple Accounts. Have a blog, band, or alter-ego that has tweets of its very own? Twittelator Neue has you covered. Just touch the accounts button and the interface animates down, providing instant access to any given one.
* Simultweet. When you want to tweet the same thing from multiple accounts - let's say an announcement, invitation, link, or anything else - Twittelator Neue makes it a breeze. A tap or two and you're all set. Simultweet in Twittelator Neue handles all of your multiple-personalities with ease.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 18.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
After the two day sale at $0.99, the Twittelator Neue 1.1 will be available for $2.99 from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.
Stone Design is a New Mexico based software corporation founded in 1984 by Andrew Stone which has shipped over 20 titles for Mac OS X and its parent operating system, the NeXT, in the last 23 years. Major applications include Create, a page layout and web authoring app, iMaginator for image processing and Videator for video effects and VJ'ing. In the past year, in conjunction with BigStonePhone, has added 6 iPhone applications to the collection: TalkingPics for field photography and audio recording, iGraffiti which lets you paint on photos and share them, Gesture which lets you turn photos into digital paintings and share them, Twittelator Pro, the most feature laced twitter client for the iPhone/Touch, Pulsar the free pyschedelic strobe light and now SoundBite. BigStonePhone is a collaboration between Stone, Jeff BIggus of Hyperjeff, artist and UI designer Ollie Wagner and Geoff Pado on SoundBite. Copyright (C) 2012 Stone Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.