January 30, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Scottsdale, Arizona - You're the Judge, Jury, and Executioner of the Wild West.
Do you have the skill to face down bandits, assassins, and mechanical monstrosities?
Play as Jedediah Wolfe, a Federal Marshall on a mission to hunt down and destroy the dangerous weapons smuggler known as Saul Ramone. Blast your way through Saul's personal army of depraved outlaws using your arsenal of weapons and government-issued upgrades, staying one step ahead of your insane foe. Use your wits to decode secret messages and reveal more of the mystery surrounding your mission as you fight towards the final showdown.
Put On The Badge:
* Story-driven campaign that puts you right in the center of the action!
* Beautiful, fully voiced cut scenes bring the story to life!
Count Your Kills:
* Put your shooting skills to the test in the Online Multiplayer Mode!
* Challenge your friends!
* Customize your character with icons, weapons, phrases, and perks!
Brains And Brawn:
* Challenge your mind with two different puzzle modes!
Never A Dull Moment:
* A multitude of different enemies, scenarios and strategies make for a dynamic gaming
Earn Your Way:
* For every bandit put down, you'll earn money and Weapons Permits!
* Use money and Weapons Permits to buy new guns, upgrades, multiplayer perks, and more!
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 88.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Death Call 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Scottsdale, Arizona, Toy Chest games consists of two people, Brett Betz and Kyra Jones. Their mission is to create high quality and innovative mobile games. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 Toy Chest Games / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.