January 30, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Minneapolis, Minnesota - Pixel Research Labs today introduces Instabooth 1.0, a fun new photo app for iPhone and iPod touch. It lets users take a photo with an effect or apply one to a photo from their camera roll. There are 20 different effects, most of them customizable, and all effects preview in real time. Instabooth has one-touch sharing with Instagram and can also share with Twitter and Facebook. Instabooth is made in cooperation with InfinitApps, developer of the popular Instagallery browser for Instagram.
Users can make fun avatars for their social networks. Capture funny faces to send them to their friends. Stylize photos to make them special.
* 20 fun effects
* Live previews at 30 fps
* One-touch sharing with Instagram.
* Customize the effects with gestures on the photo or use the advanced controls for more precision
* Email, Copy to Clipboard, Save to Camera Roll, post to Twitter, post to Facebook
* Apply effects to any photo in the camera roll
* Light Tunnel
* Crystal Ball
* Pop Art
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 5.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instabooth 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Pixel Research Labs is a small, privately held company founded in 2008 by Jon Steinmetz and Erik Steinmetz. Pixel Research Labs focuses exclusively on the Macintosh and iPhone platforms, and devoted to high quality, easy-to-use software with outstanding customer support. Copyright 2008-2009 Pixel Research Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.