February 3, 2012 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - Alan Mascord Design are proud to announce the release and immediate availability of their latest popular Living Spaces lifestyle app (LS Spring 2012) for the iPad. This is the second edition of Mascord Living Spaces which brings you the freshest home designs, interactive renderings, and stunning photography from one of the nation's leading pre-designed house plan and custom home designers in the USA.
Demonstrated by Kevin Lynch during the Adobe MAX keynote last fall, the premier issue brought revolutionary iPad interactivity to the home design industry. This brand new edition continues to impress: Take the latest designs for a spin with 360 degree renderings, be inspired by fantastically crafted custom homes or find great ideas in exciting feature articles:
* True Grit: The home of John True, a rugged rancher living the dream in the Oregon wilderness
* Rustic Getaway: Old western charm brought to life in this incredibly detailed lodge
* The Vidabelo: Multi-generational home and winner of several design awards at the Clark County Parade of Homes
* View Plans in 360 Degrees: Our latest designs with interactive renderings - swipe the image to view all sides of the home and rotate your device to view the floor plan layout
* New Home Designs: Incredibly livable designs in many styles - find your next dream home here
* The Mascord Collection: Some of our favorite and best-selling home designs, hand-picked from over 5000 designs which comprise the collection
* Living Large in Small Spaces: How you can make smart design choices to maximize available space
* Bring The Spa Into Your Home: A look at some of our favorite bathrooms - you may never want to leave
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 333 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The LS Spring 2012 (application) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Since 1983, Alan Mascord Design Associates, Inc. has been designing custom homes, stock home plans, and providing marketing and technical support to clients and hundreds of homebuilders nationwide. By balancing architectural perfection with the need to be practical, award-winning home designer Alan Mascord has assembled a creative team with the talent to identify trends in American home styles and the skills to translate them into designs that are beautiful, efficient and easy to build. Mascord's designs have gained national attention gracing the covers of magazines such as Builder, Better Homes & Gardens(R) and House Beautiful. Copyright (C) 1983-2012 Alan Mascord Design Associates, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.