February 6, 2012 in Gaming (F)
[prMac.com] Munich, Germany - CoreCode announces a new release of their unique 3D racing game for Mac OS X. Version 1.1.5 brings user-requested features like easier difficulty levels and smaller on-screen notifications as well as higher performance and prettier graphics. Additionally, in celebration of the upcoming version of the game for iOS, the price of the game has been reduced on the Mac App Store by nearly 30% from 6.99$ to 4.99$ USD.
CoreBreach is the brand-new futuristic "anti-gravity" racing game with combat-based gameplay. CoreBreach features a futuristic environment where you have to fight your evil opponents while racing towards world domination. The release of CoreBreach marks the return of the genre of anti-gravity racing games to the Macintosh platform, after an complete absence of over 9 years! The game boasts a compelling career mode with 6 diverse race tracks, 6 upgradeable anti-gravity race ships and 6 different combat weapons.
* 6 exciting anti-gravity racing ships from easily maneuverable to rigid but ultra-fast
* 6 beautiful, detailed and futuristic race tracks of varying difficulty
* 6 different combat weapons incl. the deadly "Zeus Plasma Cannon"
* career mode with enthralling story-line
* upgrade ships and weapons with your trophy money
* unlock a special bonus ship by accomplishing special objectives
* split-screen multiplayer support
* internet high-scores for global competition
* time-attack mode for endless challenge
* support for steering wheels and gamepads
* create new race tracks or play race tracks other users built
* true mac native gaming, easy pausing & switching to/from fullscreen and other apps
Pricing and Availability:
CoreBreach 1.1.5 is available on the Mac App Store now for $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
CoreCode specializes on Mac OS X and iOS software and game development. CoreCode has more than 10 years experience developing and deploying Objective-C based apps - as well as multiple computer science university degrees. CoreCode also offers free and open-source Mac software. Copyright (C) 2011 CoreCode All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.