February 6, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - List Master, the outstanding and extremely popular list making iPhone/iPad app by List Logic Software, has been very positively reviewed by Mac|Life and receives highest ranking. List Master is the extraordinary and popular iOS app that lets you create lists your way. You get to create lists to your exact specifications. Organize your life in a powerful and intuitive way. With all the options and flexibility, the possibilities are endless.
"We were immersed in the boundless options within each list. Everything in List Master can be customized to fit your specific needs. Lists can be as simple as this week's groceries, but the real value of List Master is in its powerful customization tools. If you're looking for customization and complete control, put this on your to-do list: buy List Master from the App Store." - Mac|Life, (5/5 stars) Rating: 'Awesome'
* Create lists made up of virtually any number of columns
* Column types include: text, number, currency, date, time, contact, image, phone, email, website, and more
* Create lists within lists
* Easily move or copy between lists
* Due Dates / App Badge / Alerts
* Advanced search functionality
* Calculated columns
* Total row
* Custom row heights
* Custom font sizes
* Freeze first column
* Import/Export via email or Dropbox
* Email formatted lists
* Sync your lists with multiple devices
* Passcode lock lists
* Includes many sample lists
* Great customer support
* Many more - see website
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
List Master 3.1.2 is $6.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Los Angeles, CA, List Logic Software was founded in 2009 by Harris Rappaport. Our vision is to create high quality applications that enable people to take charge of their lives! All Material and Software (C) 2009-2012 List Logic Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.