February 9, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Edible Entertainment introduces Farmkill 1.02, a free to play iOS game where the player must defend a small farmhouse from massive hordes of zombies that attack every night. As the player progresses they will be able to unlock a variety of new weapons and defense items from Geezer's Survivables, Farmkill's in game store. During the day the player must place defenses, purchase weapons, and plan a strategy. When night falls the player will see if their preparation along with their shooting skills will be enough to survive the deadly zombie hordes in this fun and challenging iOS title.
* 28 Challenging Nights to survive
* 9 different Guns to shoot incoming zombies with
* A variety of explosives and mines blow up zombie crowds
* Unlockable weapons and defense items for every night you can survive
* Raise explosive animals that hate zombies and will defend the farm
* Build fences and barricades to slow down the waves of undead
* Grow deadly flowers and plant them on your lawn to resist the zombie onslaught
* Get Golden Chickens for surviving a night unscathed! Collect them all
* Buy extra Farm Cash and Super Items to give yourself an edge in this fun and challenging game of skill and strategy
* iOS 3.1 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 58.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Farmkill 1.02 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Edible Entertainment was established in 2008 in Sydney, Australia. Our goal is simple one - Make really fun games! Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Edible Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.