February 11, 2012 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Fremont, California - SubRosaSoft.com Inc. announced the immediate availability of CopyCatX version 5.1. This update brings improved copying speeds, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion support, foreign language updates, and other usability improvements to insure users the fastest backups possible.
By utilizing block-copying, CopyCatX can backup important files and hard drives faster than with the traditional file-by-file copying routine used by most backup software. With improvements made to increase copying speeds and support for 10.7 Lion, the best duplication and backup software for Mac OS X got even better.
"The improvements made to CopyCatX continue to make it the best option for archiving your important data.", said Marko Kostyrko, CEO of SubRosaSoft.com Inc. "Keeping quality current backups of important files is crucial for being prepared for when disaster may strike."
CopyCatX includes features that give users great flexibility and control in backing up and recovering their data:
* Easy-to-use interface simplifies the duplication and recovery processes to a few clicks
* Cross-platform device copying allows cloning of Boot Camp, Microsoft Windows, TiVo, and Linux devices
* Super fast backup and restoration
* Multiple targets cloning speed up data duplication tasks
* Create exact duplicates of your hard drive, Apple iPod, or Mac OS X startup drive
* Recover drives and CD/DVDs by using proprietary resumable/intelligent fault management algorithms
* Perfect cloning retains every detail of the original drive or volume, including permissions, icons, placement, hidden files, and content
* Proprietary resizing technology regains lost space after a volume cloning (HFS only)
* Requires an Intel
* OS X 10.5 or above
Pricing and Availability:
CopyCatX 5.1 is now available at the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $49.95. Users who have purchased CopyCatX(TM) version 4 or below can upgrade to 5.1 for $19.95. Proof of purchase is required. Free upgrades (download) are available for CopyCatX 5.0 users. Information on site licensing is available by contacting email@example.com
Founded in 2002, SubRosaSoft specializes in privacy related and system utilities. SubRosaSoft's design philosophy revolves around easy-to-use yet extremely powerful software. Our software range includes security, file and device management, home security, forensics, and data and device recovery. Our users range from entry-level Mac users and hobbyists to system administrators, consultants, and forensics professionals. Copyright (C) 2010 SubRosaSoft.com Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.