February 10, 2012 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California - Swiit Apps, LLC today is pleased to announce an update to their popular iOS app Locally 1.6.
Included in this release:
1. A major update to our patent-pending feature 'Fizz' to pop open the local fizz in your neighborhood. Now with five additional Fizz categories, refined Fizz criteria and a new Fizz user interface (UI) to select your Fizz category that is appropriate at that moment. Find local hangouts, deals, coupons, jobs and much more around your location.
2. Neighborhood private replies to a post (i.e., opinions or questions) can now be anonymous by using a user defined username.
3. Swiit Notes tutorial added to '?' on the Swiit Notes carousel.
At home, at office or at a vacation; Locally gives you a neighborhood bulletin wall wherever you are. With no sign-ups and without disclosing your email or telephone number, neighbors and locals can instantaneously buy, sell, communicate, share & organize with anyone around them using a neighborhood bulletin wall.
You maintain your privacy in your neighborhood. Instantaneously buy & sell, communicate and share with anyone around you. Now with iOS Twitter integration for user authentication.
Download Locally v1.6 from the iTunes App Store and help get rid of paper-based flyers in your neighborhoods, schools, colleges, office areas and other community organizations.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 5.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Locally 1.6 is US $0.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Located in Sunnyvale, California. Swiit Apps, LLC is into apps and redefining location-based services and social networking. Copyright (C) 2012 Swiit Apps, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.