February 10, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] South Korea, Repulbic of - Finally Zarpar announce the release of new iOS game, 'Balance : Addictive'! This game is balancing game with full of speed and thrill. You have to survive from falling blocks and stand as far as you can! Is the game boring like other similar games? No, we will show you powerful addictive with only tilt control.
Tilt to lean the bar to survive from the blocks falling. There are faster and faster & bigger and bigger BLOCKS! Also, There are many patterns and items that have their own effects and forms. So, You must be quick and have good senses to balance.
You would experience full of thrills.
Some of Details:
* Try to endure as long as you can on various situations till falling down
* Score depends on impulse of blocks and the number of blocks on the bars
* You can check your skill ratio in the end of the game
We invested much time to make this game more perfect because of its fatal addictive*
* Very fast falling game play
* Really thrilling & challenging
* Getting faster and bigger blocks
* 7 different blocks & many patterns and Items
* Increasing difficulty
* Differentiated from other balance games
* Simple and complex
* Controlling sensitivity of tilt
* Global leaderboards
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 16.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Balance: Addictive 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
The independent game development studio, Zarpar was founded in 2010 for developing creative games. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Go Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.