February 12, 2012 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] ShenZhen, China - AnyMediaEditor announces Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. Generally we call Final Cut Express FCE in short, and it is a step above iMovie in terms of capabilities, but a step underneath Final Cut Pro in its suite of applications. The FCE is developed by Apple Inc. and is designed for advanced editing of digital video as well as high-definition video. FCE is very popular in the world, no matter if amateur or professional videographer, they all like to use Final Cut Express.
But there is a problem about editing MXF files with FCE. We can't import MXF to FCE, the video icon will turn gray. That is because FCE don't support MXF files. It is just compatible with some popular Mac formats like MP4, DV, HDV, AVCHD. So if you want to edit your MXF videos with FCE you must think about converting MXF to FCE compatible video formats.
Here I support you in adopting the professional Mac MXF to FCE Converter, which is specially designed to convert MXF to FCE. The easy used software can convert MXF to FCE in a very short time and preserve the original video quality. And the process is very simple too. Just click your mouse a few times to import MXF files and settle the output, the MXF to FCE Converter for Mac can do. The converting works automatically.
On the other hand, the Mac MXF to FCE Converter can also be used to edit videos, merge videos, split video to several, extract music from video, crop the image to remove unwanted back drops, trim a file into multiple segments, capture pictures, set the frame rate and bit rate and so on, all of those edit jobs above can be done by Mac MXF to FCE Converter.
* Super high converting speed - Its advanced coding technology accelerates the conversion speed to great extent
* Multi-task operation and batch conversion - This video converter for Mac is multi-task based and support batch conversion
* Ability to edit videos merge files together, trim out unwanted clips, capture still images, etc.
* Advanced audio and video sync technology
* Multiple aspect ratios available - This video converter allows you to set the video to desired value to fit for the screen of your devices and meet your special demands
* Auto-shutdown facility - This video converter can shuts down your Mac on completion, saving valuable power and time
* Various watermarks editing options - The program supports different watermarks including text, image, and video watermark
* Full support for recorded TiVo shows - The iMedia Converter for Mac is capable of restoring .tivo files to lossless .mpg or .ts files, trimming out commercials and trans-coding the .tivo files to .ts, .mov, .vob, .mpg, .avi, etc. for burning HD DVD, Blu-ray disc or standard DVD
* Support universal media players and devices
* Special focus on high-definition videos
* Mac OS X 10.5 above
* 512 MB physical RAM or above
* Intel processor
* 1024x768 or higher resolution display
* DVD Drive, External BD drive for ripping blu-ray disc
* Common video formats:(*.avi, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.mov, *.mkv, *.m4v, *.vob, *.dv)
* HD video formats: (*.mp4, *.mov, *.mpg, *.ts, *.mkv, *.wmv, *.avi)
* Lossless video stream: (*.vob , *.mpg, *.ts *.m2ts from DVDs, TiVo shows and blu-ray discs)
* Flash video: (*.flv, *.f4v, *.swf)
Pricing and Availability:
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is $65 (USD). Please keep an eye on the price for the change.
Based in ShenZhen, China. AnyMediaEditor is a professional multimedia conversion developer, we provide all kinds of video format converter. Include video convertsion tools, audio conversion tools and DVD ripping tools.Copyright (C) 2012 AnyMediaEditor. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.