February 12, 2012 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Frankfurt, Germany - Jonathan Friese, together with developer Terawiz Consulting cc, is proud to release their new app "Mates360 for Apps" for iOS. The app is based on a new concept of sharing iPhone apps with your social circle of friends, which includes a strong focus on usability, design and security of your iPhone content.
The difference between Mate360 for Apps and other apps is that users will no longer need to login to Facebook or Twitter in order to share apps. Instead, they have the ease of doing it directly on their iPhone and there is an added power feature which enables them to create social circles (Groups). This new concept of "Circles" in their app lets users share their apps with different circles of friends, family, work colleagues or even split them into categories, like Games Circle.
This gives the user the flexibility and security of how he wants to share his apps; there are many possibilities of how one can use this new fantastic circles feature. Users can also rate their apps, view description and screenshots of their friend's apps and purchase their friends apps.
Mates360's intention is to help users view apps that their friends are using, so that they can keep up to date with the latest and most useful apps which are used amongst their social circle. Users will no longer have to wonder what their friends or work colleagues have for apps on their phone and will now be able to interact with their friends by downloading and using the correct apps from the Apple Store.
* Add and share your selected apps to your circle of friends
* Easy navigation: If you want the app that your friend has just tap it to review more about it. If you want to purchase it then tap the "get app" button and you will be redirected straight to the Apple Store
* View the apps your friends are using so you can keep up to date with latest and most useful apps
* Automatically detects Mates360 for Apps users from your address book
* Circles function: Create circles of your choice and categorize them into games, friends, work colleagues or whatever you choose
* Ratings: Give your apps a rating so that your friends know what's good or bad
* Easy removal of apps and circles, just swipe and delete
* Identify your contacts easily with synchronized Photo ID from your address book
* Invite feature allows you to invite your friends to get Mates360 for Apps
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Network or data access
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mate360 for Apps 1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Jonathan Friese (Germany) and Terawiz Consulting CC (Based in South Africa). Copyright (C) 2012 Mates360 for Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.