February 13, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Odessa, Ukraine - Today Synaptic Wave is pleased to release Photo Guard, its brand new application for easy protection of private photos on any of your devices. People are no need to worry anymore when someone pick's up their iPhones or iPads. Photo Guard makes your personal life really personal. With Photo Guard people can simply protect all existing photos in their device's library with the passcode. Or securely take multiple photos directly through the app. Photo Guard will capture any noisy intruder who will try to get access to your personal photos.
But Photo Guard is not only the best photo locker. It's also the best secure photo manager for your iPhone. Photo Guard allows you to easily group and organize all your photos with separate personal albums. And the same way easily view them. Also Photo Guard makes it easy to share photos you want with friends and family via email or Facebook and Twitter. And of course you can easily transfer them to your Mac via iTunes.
* Secure protection of photos with the passcode
* Capture photo of intruder on unsuccessful logins
* Fast multiple photo capturing through the app
* Unlimited personal albums for easy managing of large photo libraries
* Multiple photo import or export
* Copy/Paste photos between albums/clipboard
* Easy photos viewing with multiple options
* Share photos with friends via email or Facebook and Twitter
* Transfer photos to Mac via iTunes shared folder
* Compatible with iPhone
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photo Guard 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Synaptic Wave is an independent development company founded in 2009. With a focus on entertainment, Synaptic Wave creates various gaming and business apps for the Mac and iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Synaptic Wave. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.