February 14, 2012 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Brussels, Belgium - On 14 February 2012, just for one day, BuddyCalc PRO will be offered for free ($0.00) in the Apple App Store as a St. Valentine's Day Special. Designed for iPod, iPhone and iPad, BuddyCalc handles cost sharing events, keeps track of expenses and makes dividing up costs between your friends easy. One of the unique features of BuddyCalc PRO is that it allows you to allocate expenses that are not shared equally by all. Try it out over dinner with your Valentine! BuddyCalc is targeted towards friends sharing costs at events, dinners or during trips, as well as business travellers, be it alone or in group. In addition, it's a handy tool to keep track of your travel expenses and to file an expense claim using Excel.
With BuddyCalc Free, you can become familiar with the look and feel of BuddyCalc at zero cost. Exceptionally, and only on 14 February, BuddyCalc PRO (normal price $2.99) will also be offered for free ($0.00). This offer is only valid for one day on February 14. With its increased functionality, BuddyCalc PRO allows you to:
* Create your own cost categories: by name or company cost item
* Use online or manual exchange rates in your Multi-Currency event
* Use the App in English, Spanish, French, German or Dutch
* Allocate cost items to one or more individuals instead of sharing by all
* Import data in Excel for further processing
* Join & leave events later/earlier
* Store up to 99 events in your mobile device
* Synchronize events to your personal web account
* Store and archive events on your personal web account
* Send event data by e-mail directly from the App
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 15.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, BuddyCalc PRO 1.1 is Free (Reg $2.99 USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
BuddyCalc is a joint development by ICE Europe and Soft Precision. Both companies are based in Belgium and specialize in mobile web applications. ICE Europe and Soft Precision have been active in e-media business development for over 10 years and in 2010 decided to join forces and start developing mobile applications together. By leveraging on the experience and capabilities brought to this partnership by both companies we hope to bring exciting new products to the market. Copyright (C) 2012 ICE Europe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.