February 20, 2012 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] Brisbane, Australia - Blue Quoll Digital is thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of Puss in Boots the Great Adventure storybook on the 25th of February 2012. To celebrate the event, the storybook App, Apple-featured, Mr Wolf and The Ginger Cupcakes by Blue Quoll is going to be available as a Free download from the AppStore until the 27th of February 2012.
Mr. Wolf and the ginger Cupcakes captures the charm of the traditional children's book 'The little Red Riding Hood but transports the reader in a whimsical world where all sorts of funky characters cohabit in harmony at the sound of dreamy jazz music.
With the recent release of Mr Wolf 2.0 and the introduction of the feature "PopUp Tap and Discover", children can now interact with each page and discover all the hidden balloons and sounds with a simple tap. On each page there are multiple spots children can interact with and each reveals something funny, joyous and quirky about the characters or what's going on in that page. There are more than 150 hidden balloons to discover overall.
The main features of Mr Wolf and the Ginger Cupcakes include:
* 34 pages illustrated in watercolor and pencils by acclaimed Australian Illustrator Lucia Masciullo
* Seven languages to chose from: English, Italian, French, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Japanese and Spanish
* Professional voice narration in each language
* Universal App, works on all your Apple devices (iPad, iPhone and iPod touch)
* Soft background Jazz score helps settle your children
* The book 'comes alive' with soft enhancements. Pages swipe, birds chirp in the background and, on the iPhone, delicate page animations highlight details of the images
* High quality audio and sound effects
* Beautiful and kid-friendly user interface
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 52.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Until the 27th of February 2012, Mr. Wolf and the Ginger Cupcakes 2.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category. Mr Wolf and the Ginger Cupcakes is a unique App that has often been featured by Apple in the "New and Noteworthy" as well as the "Staff pick" categories. More recently Mr Wolf figured amongst the top downloaded App for kids in Italy and in the "App of the week" section of the AppStore.
Blue Quoll is a Brisbane-based children's book App publisher founded in 2010 by acclaimed Italian illustrator based in Australia, Lucia Masciullo and her entrepreneurial partner Vincenzo Pignatelli. The core team includes talented iOS developer Adam Shaw (Kabuki VIsion, LLC) and the exceptional, Italian based, graphic designer Carmela Pignatelli. Blue Quoll Digital aims at delivering the most enchanting, original and fun children's storybooks on the AppStore reinventing old classics of children's literature. By collaborating with a team of translator and voice over artists to translate its stories in multiple languages, Blue Quoll Digital also blends into its productions a high educational value. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Blue Quoll. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.