February 21, 2012 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Scottsdale, Arizona - Techselect Consulting, Inc., a mobile web developer of business and productivity apps for the iPhone, today is proud to announce the release of Business Idea Manager, an iPhone app to help current and future entrepreneurs to record, track and qualify new business ideas. Business Idea Manager is an excellent tool for entrepreneurs that generate many ideas.
At a minimum, you can just enter the name and description of your new business idea as you think of it. Later you can enter other details to further explain and qualify your idea. Business Idea Manager helps you think through your business idea. You can record details about:
* Idea Profile - including business need, vision, products & services, and other information
* Market - including target market customer profiles, revenue sources, sales channels, marketing ideas, and pricing considerations
* Competition - including competitive assessment, barriers to competition, and differentiators
* Finance - including startup capital requirements, primary sources and uses of funds, and projections
* Operations - including management, staffing, facilities, and equipment requirements
You can easily sort your ideas by name, number, status, or industry. You can email your entire list of ideas or the details of a single idea for sharing your ideas. Business Idea Manager can also be used by existing entrepreneurs to track new product or service ideas. Quit writing down business ideas on napkins and scratch paper - keep them organized on Business Idea Manager!
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Business Idea Manager 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Techselect Consulting, Inc. is a mobile applications development and consulting company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Combining the talents of consulting professionals with over 25 years of experience in small, medium, and large consulting firms with mobile software development professionals, Techselect is uniquely positioned to provide apps to fit the business and productivity needs of professional workers and consumers. Copyright (C) 2012 Techselect Consulting, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.