February 27, 2012 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Independent developer Alex Solonsky today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Saver 1.0.8, an update to his popular expense tracker for iOS devices. Jotting down daily expenses using notebook looks boring and obsolete. Meet Saver for iPhone, the most elegant and efficient way to keep track of your spending.
Just like your iPhone, Saver was created with simplicity and usability in mind. Balanced set of features, thoughtful design and fluid animations mixed together to deliver the best experience you can expect from a premium-quality iPhone app. Featured by Apple, praised by experts, and loved by thousands users all over the world, Saver fits your iPhone's homescreen perfectly. We promise, you'll enjoy using it every single day.
Version 1.0.8: offers many fixes and improvements. The app now requires iOS 4.0 or later. If you'd like to continue using Saver on older devices please avoid this update.
* Fixed: Black screen on launch
* Improved: Lock/Unlock mechanics
* Improved: Backup/Restore process
* Improved: Auto Backup behavior
* Tappable legend in Graphs view
* Refreshed Icon & Updated Help
* Localization preparation
* Other tweaks
* Featured by Apple as "App of the Week", "New and Noteworthy" and "Top Grossing"
* Ranked as #1 Financial App all over the World
* Best App Ever Awards 2011 Finalist
Experts on Saver:
* "Beautiful to look at and easy to use." - Macworld
* "The most attractive and clever expense-tracking app I have seen. The design and attention to detail are top-notch." - ShawnBlanc
* "One of the nicest interfaces of any app that I've used. It's close to the the much loved Tweetbot and Reeder. It's a stroke of genius by the Saver developers because it works fantastically well." - MacStories
* "Adds a surprising amount of beauty to the boring task of tracking my expenses." - iMore
* "Functional and enjoyable to use. Our rating 5/5." - AppStorm
* "Squeaky clean interface with eye-popping visuals." - The Daily
* "Absolutely beautiful." - MinimalMac
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Saver 1.0.8 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Based in Moscow, Russia, independent developer Alex Solonsky is an award-winning designer whose focus is on creating state-of-the-art applications for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2012 Alex Solonsky. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.