March 1, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - XIMAD Inc., a software development company announced the release of a new game, Alan's Escape 1.0, on the iOS platform. With innovative design, interesting game-play, catchy music and sounds effects, Alan's Escape involves players in an exciting and dangerous adventure of an alien on his way home.
The game is based on a story of Alan the Alien who has stumbled upon earth and decided to peacefully explore our little planet. But his adventure was cut short when the obviously evil military assumed his presence on earth to be a hostile one and shot his ship down, forcing him to crash-land in an old abandoned corn-field barn! Alan survived, but with his ship's power source energy scattered all around the globe, and with the military after him, its up to players to help Alan find his way home!
Helping Alan to end the run users should maneuver to kill a bruiser, ram into an electric rod and don't die. The gameplay mechanics for Alan's Escape are a simple one-touch interface. Drag the screen to make Alan's ship fly and tap it to fire. It's a mechanic that anyone can understand which means probably anyone and everyone can play this game.
Features this game includes:
* Simple controls: Tap, tap, tap = blast, blast, blast = win, win, win
* Beautiful, original art work and design
* An original, boombastic-fantastic soundtrack that will make you wanna dance
* Procedural enemy and obstacle emitters ensure that each game is never the same
* Ton of fun, challenging missions to complete that will keep you playing
* Find and upgrade powerful special maneuvers
* Bunch of awesome character customization upgrades for those who love to "pimp" their avatars
* Fun game-center Leaderboards and Achievements
* In-App purchases available for those who want to "escape" now
* Game is in continual support - the more you play, and give us feedback, the more new stuff we add
* iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch 3G or later and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 19.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Alan's Escape 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in San Francisco, California, XIMAD Inc. is an entertainment and IP creation company developing a broad range of digital entertainment products, which include mobile games, books, films, and other forms of digital media. (C) XIMAD Inc. 2012. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.