February 29, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Independent developer, Chris O'Shea today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Makego 1.01, an update to his fun educational app for iOS devices. Makego turns your iPhone and iPod touch into a toy vehicle. It encourages fun, open ended collaborative play between parent and child. Combining creativity and imagination with the virtual world on screen. Select your vehicle within Makego, then interact with the drivers and their world through animations and sound. This release has 3 vehicles to play with: a race car, ice-cream truck, and river boat:
* Motion activated engine noises & turbo boost selector
* Change the car's paint colour
* Working speedometer and petrol gauge
* Refuel the petrol tank when you've raced it dry
* Serve the correct ice-creams to customers
* Collect the money and put it in the till
* Toggle the musical jingle to tell everyone you've arrived
* Start and stop the engine for a leisurely trip along the waterways
* Feed bread to the hungry ducks along the way
* Sprung a leak?! Fix holes in the boat using a hammer from your toolbox
More vehicles are coming soon. Version 1.01 includes minor bug fixes and a smaller app footprint.
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 14.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Makego 1.01 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Chris O'Shea is a British artist and designer. He uses technology to make the unimaginable come to life. Inventing new approaches that explore play, human behaviour and engagement through interaction design and the visual arts. Copyright (C) 2012 Chris O'Shea Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.