February 29, 2012 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Wichita, Kansas - iGotIt Games is pleased to announce that YieldKeeper will be available March 13th 2012 on OS X for traders who aim to improve their skills and who desire to have a better way of tracking their activity. We've built YieldKeeper to be simple to use and very informative.
In the current OS X environment, users have to wrestle with spreadsheets, written journals and/or broker reports. We aim to provide an alternative solution that we feel is the best on OS X and will give users a superior experience that will complement their trading.
When YieldKeeper is launched users will immediately notice the attention to detail given to the user experience. Walk through a brief setup that introduces YieldKeeper and then get right back to work. Users can set a global hotkey which will bring YieldKeeper into focus to immediately log a trade. The user can also include a screenshot of their current chart and include notes for each trade entered. As users close positions, YieldKeeper will update and give visual indicators that immediately show them how they are doing. YieldKeeper also allows users to view and rate their best and worst trades, giving the investor the opportunity to learn from their trading history:
* Record long and short positions in YieldKeeper while including notes and screenshots
* Study history by rating positions and searching through them later. Learn from prior experiences, good or bad
* Clean user interface makes it easy to immediately see performance
* Search Twitter for a particular equity or event
* Create multiple profiles so a user can track all of their portfolios
* Access calculation tools like percent changed, changed by percent and percent of a number
* And a few other things
* Requires Mac OS 10.7 or later
* 2.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
YieldKeeper will sell for $9.99 (USD) and will be available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store under the Finance category. Promotional codes are currently available for the press.
iGotIt Games is an independent effort driven by David McGraw, founded in 2009. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 iGotIt Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.