March 2, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - The gaming company AppMania presents its new product Demolition Master 3D: Holidays. This is the continuation of a much well-known game Demolition Master 3D that gained popularity in most of online stores worldwide. How does a real holiday atmosphere feel like? Explosions and fireworks! Rumble, rattle and demolition - it's a real holiday. Set fire to a fuse! It's time to do a "Booom!" in the game Demolition Master 3D: Holidays.
In Demolition Master 3D: Holidays you will blow up anything that isn't watched. The main thing is to place the explosives properly. Each bomb must be in its place - this is the only way to blow up everything not only with a bang but also with a benefit. One explosion after another! Wisely placed dynamite with deafening sounds scatters beams exactly in the direction we need. Hit the target, get scores and real pleasure.
* 60 arcade levels. You'll have some stuff to do
* Explosive special effects. A beauty of demolition
* Cheerful music. Blow up with a smile
* Holiday atmosphere that really facilitates explosions and fun
* Social gaming networks Game Center and OpenFeint (a great many of leaderboards & achievements). Slake not only your hunger for demolition but also your hunger for glory
* 3 bomb types (usual, enhanced and special). Explosions are your passion, aren't they?
* In addition, there is a superbomb * it's Chuck Norris in the world of bombs
You'll have to put your thinking-cap on in order to complete the game and gain as many points as possible. Fortunately, there will be more than enough bombs available. On emergence, there is a superbomb in the "death to the whole creation" style... There are 60 locations with exciting logic puzzles, colorful 3D graphics and many, really many explosions waiting for you! Set it on fire!
Established in 2008, AppMania is one of the few companies in Ukraine which specializes on the development of the software for iPhone and iPad. For rather small time of our existence we have already let out a number of successful projects which are accessible in on-line shop. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Appmania. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone? iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and or other countries.