March 4, 2012 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Neuss, Germany - Infovole wants it all. Only 5 weeks after the last big update, Infovole comes up with new features. Within the next weeks all Infovole text Apps for iPad are getting a big Update. The marathon starts with the premium-app Schreibkraft. Updated versions of Textkraft and 1a Easy Writer will be available shortly.
The Update comes with 2 new features for even more effective working with text: The Spell-Aid-button recognizes unknown and wrong words. That way the user can firstly focus on the phrasing and then revise the text conveniently. The Jump-Back-button, which only shows up if the cursor is not visible in the current window, brings the user back to his latest cursor position immediately. In addition there are many detail enhancements and optimizations for the already existing features, as well as a better performance in extreme situations.
All Infovole Apps come with a wide basic range of unique features:
* Convenient text-selection tools
* Rapid memories for working on different documents at the same time
* Special keys for diacritical marks, accents and special chars
* The Spell-Aid-button finds unknown and wrong words with a keystroke
* 10 cursor keys and a Jump-back-button for quick navigation through the text
* Switch from upper to lower case with one keystroke
* Undo/Redo function
* Full support of all onscreen and Bluetooth keyboards
* Built-in Wikipedia full-text search and online*dictionaries
* Reading mode
* Import & Export via Dropbox, iCloud(R) and iTunes(R) File Sharing with Macintosh, Windows, Linux, iPad and Android
* Sharing text as mail-attachment, e-mail text or Twitter-message
* Direct exchange with Pages(R), Evernote and many other Apps
* Airprint(TM) support
* Compatible with iOS 3.2, 4.x, 5.0 or newer.
About Textkraft for iPad:
Textkraft - the language specialist - for professionals: Besides of the various editing functions Textkraft offers you detailed text information for professional writing and an extensive offline-dictionary with synonyms and possible follow-ups. Textkraft is available with various language-specific dictionaries.
About Schreibkraft for iPad:
Schreibkraft is the first multilingual text processor. It speaks 10 languages in 14 country-specific flavors. There is no need to switch regions or keyboards. The App supports the user in all needed tongues at the same time. The magic eu-button sets all diacritical marks, accents and umlauts. Paired with all the professional Textkraft editing features, Schreibkraft is the perfect text editor for global citizens.
About 1a Easy Writer for iPad:
The Power of Simplicity - write texts conveniently, at best price. Overview of your text, all important editing features and language-independent: This App is made for purists and smart spenders.
* iOS 3.2 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Schreibkraft Text Editor 1.3.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Infovole GmbH is an App developer located in Neuss, Germany. Textkraft is the first product in a suite of professional text-processing tools for tablet computers. Infovoles puts its main focus on cross-platform development, App localization and creative App marketing. It is a well equipped startup, founded in 2010. Copyright (C) 2011 Textkraft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.