March 5, 2012 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - SupaSounds is proud to announce its sound app Accidents Alerts. The app includes sounds from all manner of accidents and presents each one with its own cute, fun hand-drawn animation. The sounds can be used as ringtones, text, mail, calendar, alarm or other alerts. The horrible sound of your hand accidentally getting caught in a blender, or when slamming the brakes isn't enough to prevent a car crash, or when a microwave oven suddenly explodes - all of these and much more are included in the app.
Surprising unsuspecting friends was never as fun as with Accidents Alerts. The sounds are incredibly realistic and will send chills down spines like nothing else. Once set as an alarm bell, the sound of an elevator crashing is certain to wake you up with a start in the morning. There is a fun hand-drawn animation to accompany each accident.
The free version of the app allows for 15 of the 36 sounds to be played freely and also comes with 8 sounds that can be used as ringtones, text, mail or other alerts. An in-app purchase will enable all 36 sounds and animations to be played and be used as alert sounds.
Some of the included sounds are:
* A microwave explosion while cooking
* Dropping a coin in class
* Broken dishes in the kitchen
* A cigarette lighter suddenly exploding
* Dropping your iPhone by mistake
* An accidental ear cut at the hairdresser's
* A chainsaw cutting something it shouldn't
* Falling down a staircase
* When an elevator cables break
* Someone receiving an electric shock
* And many more
* 36 highly varied and distinct sounds
* All sounds usable as ringtones, text, mail, calendar or other alerts (8 free, remaining 24 via in-app purchase)
* Fun hand-drawn animations for each sound
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 5.0 or later to be able to set the sounds as alerts)
Pricing and Availability:
Accidents Alerts 1.0.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
SupaSounds is a sound company and mobile app developer located in Los Angeles, California. SupaSounds' mission is to provide perfect sound for apps. SupaSounds was responsible for the sound design and music of such hit titles such as BlowUp!!, Birzzle, White Island, Super Candy and others. The music game BlowUp!! received glowing reviews for its music and sound-based gameplay and was featured by Apple in the "New and Noteworthy" category in the App Store. Drawing from its own experience as an independent mobile app developer, SupaSounds has leveraged its technical know-how and artistic sensibilities to create a service tailored to fit the needs of today's app and game developers. Copyright (C) 2012 SupaSounds. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.