January 5, 2009 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] New Market, MD - Bartas Technologies announced today the launch of Transcriva 2.0, the next major version of its award-winning transcription tool. Transcriva helps users transcribe audio and video clips on their Mac with ease and is intended for users who wish to avoid expensive and inaccurate voice recognition packages in favor of manual transcription. Transcriva works with any QuickTime-compatible media file. Transcribing is as easy as dragging a media clip into the Library, pressing play, and typing. Additional features ease the most common transcription problems and the most-needed functions are always ready at hand.
* Transcribe media clips on your Mac or on the web
* Record media on your Mac and transcribe it live or later
* Stay organized with the Transcript Library
* Associate entries with the people who spoke them
* Speed sound up or slow it down without changing the pitch
* Turn on "Follow-Along" mode for presentable playback
* Customize keyboard shortcuts to keep control at your figertips
* Export transcripts as rich text or Word(TM) documents
* Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
* Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 Ghz
* 1 GB RAM
* QuickTime 7
Pricing and Availability:
Upgrades are discounted for existing users. For pricing and additional information visit the Bartas Technologies web site.
Bartas Technologies offers professional and personal software solutions to the Mac user community. Bartas Technologies strives to provide simple, focused, and well-polished software applications. Bartas offers software with a personal touch. Copyright 2008 Bartas Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and QuickTime are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.