January 5, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] St. Marein, Austria - toolsfactory software announces the release of rubiTrack 1.3, an update to its GPS enabled activity tracking software for the Mac. Utilizing latest Mac UI technologies, rubiTrack lets you display, analyze and organize your runs, bike rides, walks, hikes, skiing tours and all other outdoor activities.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, AMOD GPS Trackers and Nike+iPod as well as the iPhone 3G utilizing rubiTrack for iPhone. rubiTrack also imports activities stored in GPX, TCX and other file formats. Activities are easily accessible through dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance and workout duration.
rubiTrack comes with visual chart and track features that let you analyze workouts quickly yet thoroughly. You can select areas in the track and view instant statistics. You can set custom markers, measure from any point on the track or split you select using the mouse.
rubiTrack for iPhone records tracks, manages a recorder history and syncs with rubiTrack for the Mac directly over Wi-Fi.
* Activity collection with instant track preview
* Activity calendar and list
* Direct sync with GPS Devices and GPX file import
* Interactive maps and charts with instant statistics
* Intelligent adaptive filtering
* Activity comparison
* Uses GPS data as well as heart rate, cadence and power fitness data
* GPX export for track sharing and uploading
* Athlete history
* Workout summary for weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
New in this Update:
* Adds direct sync with Garmin Oregon devices.
* Adds direct sync with rubiTrack for iPhone and rubiTrack LT for iPhone.
* Improves weather data download reliability.
* Improves document saving speed and drastically reduces the memory footprint during saving.
* Improves import of indoor activities.
* Saves and restores the document toolbar layout.
* Fixes a crash while adding or importing activities.
* Fixes a calendar display issue for weekly workout summaries.
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
rubiTrack is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Located in St. Marein, Austria, toolsfactory software was founded in 1998 by Markus Spoettl. rubiTrack is developed by toolsfactory software europe, an independent software design studio in Austria. At toolsfactory we have a passion for beautiful software. toolsfactory software europe is based in Austria, Europe. All material and software (C) 2008-2009 Markus Spoettl and toolsfactory software, all rights reserved.