March 11, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Columbia, Missouri - Mobile gaming company Rockupied LLC launched a new free iPhone game called Lost Little Zombie. This is the company's first major release. Lost Little Zombie is the first iPhone game in which the player is the hopeless zombie running from a mob of scary humans.
Poor Lost Little Zombie has lost his way and just wants to find his zombie family, but that's the last thing the humans want. Help LLZ jump, smash, slide, scare and eat his way back to safety without being caught by the angry mob.
Features in the game include:
* Simple swipe and tap controls are easy to use and all you need to scare ghosts, smash tombstones, slide under bats and jump over zombie hands
* Feast on yummy brains to get items like the zombie pet and zombie fart to slow down the angry mob!
* Spend your brains on power-ups like super speed, ectoplasm, and the brain magnet
* Unlock other awesome LLZ characters like the Dancing Zombie, the Ninja Zombie, and the Pirate Zombie!
* Dominate over 40 death-defying objectives to earn the title of Lost Little King of the Undead!
* Connect to Game Center, Facebook, and Twitter to brag about your scary-good high scores!
The app is completely free to download for anyone with access to the iTunes App Store.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 9.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lost Little Zombie 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Rockupied is a mobile application development company located in Columbia, Missouri. We are a team of three University of Missouri students leading the Midwest movement of game development. Copyright (C) 2012 Rockupied. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.