March 10, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Following the success of previous dressup apps, Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, today is happy to release a new iPhone/iPad app: Dress Up For Girls: Couples. Girls, who love playing dressup games, can now show off their sense of fashion, style and creativity by designing new looks for a couple instead of a single girl. Girls can create hundreds of different fabulous looks for the onscreen couple. They can experiment with five different themes - Party, Princess, Shopping, Beach and Office. The app is free to download and try.
* Free to download and try
* Young girls between ages 5-15 will love this app
* 5 themes to play with: Party (free), Princess, Shopping, Beach and Office
* Over 100 options in each theme including tops, hairstyles, bottoms, shoes, bags, glasses, tattoos, necklaces, dresses and many more
* Hundreds of different looks are possible in every theme
* Can use the final images as wallpapers or as display pics for contacts on iPhone
* 1 Dress Up theme available for free. Remaining 4 are available as in-app purchase
With more than hundred options to change in each theme, girls can create cute new styles and looks for the on-screen couple. A variety of accessories and clothes are there to choose from. Girls can mix and match to make the stylish couple complement each other. A new look can be created every time from a range of tops, t-shirts, bottoms, dresses and numerous accessories such as sunglasses, hats, bracelets, shoes, bags, tattoos and necklaces. Girls could create looks which match their friends or play with their girl friends and see who creates the trendiest looks.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 19.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dress Up For Girls: Couples 1.0 is Free USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 60 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing apps for the young generation on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.