March 12, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, CA - Seven lessons to learn the basics of Photoshop with as little theory as possible. A first on iOS, simple tutorials that get any beginner or aspiring photographer the certainty to edit one's photos and output amazing pictures. At an unbeatable price.
Serge Ramelli the French pioneer of HDR photography mastered photography and Photoshop through tutorials and reading books on books. He found many of these tutorials lacking simplicity and most importantly having a too long runway to get one started editing pictures.
After using the software for a decade and mastering all it's nooks and crannies Serge decided to make a series of tutorials to teach beginners and aspiring photographers the basics and get over the frustration of retouching ones images.
With several years of experience and success in making tutorials in French, becoming the most popular instructor on France's main tutorial site, Serge is releasing his first English tutorials on iOS.
Photoshop Basics teaches the one how to take one's images from the camera and start editing them into amazing pictures with a real WOW. Delivered with the application are highres images to follow during the tutorials and replicate the retouching of Serge.
Chapter one: Camera raw
* Let's explore Camera Raw and go over it's main features to develop with the best quality Raw and Jpg files - 63 min
Chapter two: Export for web & prints
* Let's how we can export to the web, print on your printer or send to a lab, the photos we have retouched in chapter one - 18 min
Chapter Three: Photoshop blending modes & masking
* In this chapter we are going to take Photoshop to a next level to explore the blending and masking options to change the sky on photos, or change the background on portraits - 31 min
Chapter Four: Black and white
* We are going to go over two black and white technics and apply some Photoshop features for more artistic results - 12 min
Chapter Five: Double raw conversion
* We will use a special technique to double convert a raw file to get a proper exposure for the foreground and background of a photo, natural HDR - 7 min
Chapter Six: Assembling panoramic photos
* Let's see how to develop our raws files and then merge them using Photoshop merging feature: Photomerge to create awesome panoramic - 10 min
Chapter 7: Exporting and renaming from bridge
* Let's use Bridge to rename and export our retouched photos as a final training - 6 min
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 349 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photoshop CS5 for Photographer Basics 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Photoserge is the official website of Serge Ramelli, who has been a specialist for landscape/urban photography over the last 6 years. Serge started a famous series called "Paris cinema", the idea was too shoot Paris with today's digital technology in the way great cinema of old hollywood cinema would; like Gone with the wind, or the cinema of Jean Pierre Jeunet "Amelie Poulain" or Luc besson "Angela". The series was so famous that many photographerq wanted to know how he shot and retouched the photos. Serge made a training series that sold over 8000 copies in a few months through a Web site tuto, making it the number 1 selling digital artist video training. Copyright (C) 2012 Photoserge. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.