March 12, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - ShakerApps today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of a new application, OnePass LT 1.0. OnePass LT offers you a safe and convenient way to store important information on your iPhone or iPod touch. Internet and email passwords, bank card, important notes and contacts, number of different personal cards and other things that you are afraid of losing or forgetting.
All it will be always at your fingertips and will be protected from unauthorized access or loss by setting a password to run applications and backup / restore data. OnePass LT offers a beautiful design, strong encryption and automatic sync via iCloud.
* The application has a simple and intuitive interface
* Your records are displayed as list or as cards arranged in folders
* Pre-installed 6 templates and over 60 icons for any kind of data
* Quick search on the first screen of the application
* Your data is protected by cryptography at the system level
* Password protection
* Backup/ restore via iCloud or E-mail
* iCloud support for iOS 5: the data and backups automatically synchronized on all your devices
* The interface supports Retina display
* English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish and Chinese
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 11 MB
Pricing and Availability:
OnePass LT is a freemium version of the application OnePass. It has a limit of 10 entries. If you like application and you want to store more data, for a $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) you can remove this restriction via In-App Purchase. OnePass LT available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Moscow, Russian Federation, independent company ShakerApps founded by Alexander Troitsky in 2010 for building useful applications and games for the iOS platform. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2012 ShakerApps / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.