March 14, 2012 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] ShenZhen, China - iLifesoft announces E-PDF upgraded Mac DVD Ripper Ultimate, which helps you to import your DVD files to Final Cut Express for editing. FCE, stands for Final Cut Express, is designed for advanced editing of digital video as well as high-definition video, which is used by many amateur and professional videographers. Users may love to make and edit their movies, but have you ever find that you cannot edit your DVD files with it directly?
As we know, Final Cut Express is compatible with DV, HDV, AVCHD, MOV, MPEG-4 and other popular video formats but without DVD format, so if you want to import DVD into FCE for editing, you must convert DVD to FCE support format first. The Mac DVD to FCE Converter come out and can help you, which can convert DVD to FCE for Mac with fast converting speed, perfect output quality, excellent A/V sync and so on.
This DVD Ripper Ultimate for MAC is designed for Mac users and movie-making lovers which can convert DVD to FCE support formats freely. What's more, its editing function can help you customize your individual character movies by the powerful editing functions including crop video, trim video, merge video, adjust effect, add watermark and other useful editing.
* Rip DVD to MP4, MOV video formats for Final Cut Express
* Set an interval and capture pictures from a DVD movie in batches or take snapshots while previewing and save them as BMP, JPG, PNG or GIF image format
* Trim the desired clips from a title/chapter and optionally merge them into a new title/chapter
* Merge several titles/chapters into one; insert transitional effects in between
* With this DVD ripper software, you can split a title/chapter into several parts accordingly so you can fit it onto your multimedia device
* Add several subtitle files; adjust subtitle delay to sync it with the video
* Add several audio files; adjust soundtrack delay to sync it with the video
* Personalize your video with watermarks (picture or text) and add copyright to avoid piracy
* Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7
* 512 MB physical RAM or above.
* PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor
* 50MB free hard disk space for installation
* Super VGA (800x600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher, OpenGL 1.4 or higher
* DVD-ROM drive
Pricing and Availability:
DVD Ripper Ultimate for MAC including import DVD to final cut express for editing function of Price is $49.00 (USD).
Based in ShenZhen, China, iLifesoft is a professional developer of multimedia conversion and DVD backup tools. iLifesoft products generally fall into three multimedia product lines, including Video Conversion Tools, Audio Conversion Tools and DVD Ripping Tools. Copyright (C) 2012 iLifesoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.