March 19, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine - Independent developer Arthur Lysenko today is pleased to announce the release of Dreamy Goat 1.1, his new relaxing art game for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Dreamy Goat is a happy game about the adventures of an imaginary creature. It can jump through the air, travel between dreams on a Super Whale and enjoys every moment of its journey. It also likes to be filmed on camera and eat candy. Dreamy Goat features beautiful music, gorgeous art and a surrealistic/psychedelic atmosphere you have never experienced before.
Every time Goat goes to sleep it sees beautiful dreams. But be careful - it is only a dream and you can wake up at any moment.
Enemies, obstacles? No, thanks. Love, peace, happiness? Yes, please.
To play, you just tap anywhere on the screen to make Goat jump as high as you want.
Original ideas, creativity, artistic experimentation and more.
* Apptudes - "A Sublime Endless iOS Experience"
* The iPhone App Review - "It's more an example of apps as art than anything we've seen before"
* AppAdvice - "This is an extraordinary game with a unique and beautiful design"
* Appcroc - "It's definitely like one of those dreams which you wish never ended"
* Seven dream worlds
* Seven additional Super Levels with Super Whale
* Nine gorgeous soundtracks that will blow you away
* Dynamic Melody that you create by playing
* Unique, Stylish dreams with different atmosphere and art
* Goats Thoughts
* Encoded Messages in robo-dream
Two Game Modes:
* Sun for challenging players
* Zen for total relaxation
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 17.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dreamy Goat 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine, Arthur Lysenko is an indie game developer with over 20 years of gaming experience. Copyright (C) 2012 Arthur Lysenko. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.