March 23, 2012 in Tips and How To (F)
[prMac.com] Shenzhen, China - Clone2Go Studio announces that the (HD) MP4 video downloaded from YouTube using Clone2Go YouTube Downloader can be directly transferred to your iPad, without any further conversion.
It is great enjoyment to watch movies, TV shows, videos on the big screen of your iPad. Download the YouTube app from the iTunes store or open YouTube website in Safari, and you can also watch YouTube videos on your iPad at ease. If you have wifi connection, it will be very smooth to enjoy YouTube videos online on your iPad. But if wifi is unavailable, or if you have very slow network connection speed, the experience will be very terrible.
Luckily, if you have a Mac at hand, you can download the freeware Clone2Go YouTube Downloader to help you. This cool Mac app lets you download videos from YouTube by simply copying and pasting the video URL to the download queue. You can choose to output the downloaded videos as (HD) MP4, FLV or 3GP files. You can put multiple videos into the queue for batch downloading. The downloading process goes very fast.
The downloaded MP4, FLV or 3GP video files will be saved to your Mac HDD. You can then transfer them to portable players, mobile phones, tablet computers, MP3/MP4 players, edit them in Apple iMovie, burn them to DVD in Apple iDVD and more.
And the good news is that the (HD) MP4 video downloaded from YouTube using Clone2Go YouTube Downloader can be directly transferred to your iPad, without any further conversion.
So let's take a look at how it performs:
* Download Clone2Go YouTube Downloader for Mac, install and run it.
* Visit YouTube website and go to the YouTube video page you'd like to download to your Mac. Copy the video link from the address bar of your browser. Paste the link to the "Video Link:" box and click the " Add" button, then it will be added to the manager panel at the top of the interface. To add more videos, just copy and paste the link to the the box and click the " Add" button again. Then there will be a list of URL of Videos showing in the manager panel.
* Choose the output format you need from the "Output Format" options. To download YouTube videos for playback on iPad, please choose "MP4″ as the output format.
* Click the "..." button to locate to the folder you want to output the downloaded YouTube videos to.
* Click the "Download" button to start downloading YouTube videos.
* After the downloading process is done, click the "Folder" button in the interface to get the output MP4 files.
* Connect your iPad to your Mac and then transfer the downloaded MP4 files to your iPad with the sync of iTunes.
Now you will be able to enjoy the YouTube videos even if your iPad has no network connection.
* Mac OS X 10.5 or above
* Intel-based processor
Based in Shenzhen, China. Clone2Go Corporation provides both Windows and Mac users with the best DVD Ripper, Video Converter and YouTube Downloader. Copyright (C) 2012 Clone2Go Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.